What happens if someone has an asthma attack? Well generally people with asthma are generally sensitive and allergic to certain environmental factors. When the lungs are irritated, the mucus production in the throat increases, this causes the muscles to tighten.
Shortness of breath and weakness are some of the symptoms asthma can cause and those who suffer from asthma cough quite often and have difficulties breathing.
Inhalers are used by those who suffer from asthma to relieve their condition. An inhaler is simple to use and can be easily carried around everywhere. It is very practical in case of a sudden asthma attack, however, consistent use of an inhaler is not good for your health the reason being that inhalers contain chemicals that are not natural.
There have been cases in which patients were able to reduce their use of an inhaler and were cured. A great way of setting out on this path is by changing your diet, for this to be done properly, it is important to know what food to add to your diet and which ones to avoid.
Look for food with a high vitamin C and beta carotene content. It is suggested to make fresh carrot juice and drink it daily as it is very rich in vitamin C. Another food that is very healthy is celery, the chlorophyll in the celery green leaves help to detoxify the digestive tract and the liver.
The juice recipes we will provide in this article will help to cure asthma naturally. Here are the recommended doses for people with asthma for a balanced intake of healthy foods.
Ingredients for Juice Recipes:
- Six stalks of celery, two green apples, parsley bunch, spinach bunch, ¼ lemon juice
- Eight stalks of kale, one fennel, three pieces of radish, ¼ pineapple, ½ lemon
- One cucumber, ¼ pineapple, ½ pepper, ½ lemon juice
- One cup of cranberry juice, two cups of strawberry juice, pomegranate juice
- One cucumber, ½ lemon, ½ lemongrass
Foods To Avoid
- Citrus Fruits
- Foods from animal origin such as meat, milk and eggs
- Vegetable oils due to the inflammation they can cause in the airways
- Fizzy Drinks